Friday, May 19, 2006

Absence noted

Apologies for the recent lack of activity. I can assure readers that there are very good reasons for this, and, no, I do not care to share them at this time. If all goes well, I shall explain in due course, though probably after a lengthy delay.

On other topics, I completed the AMA Safe Hours Survey at the start of the week. I did not score well. -37 on the impairment scale. I can tell you, that I feel every point of that scale. 4 hours sleep over 48 hours is not healthy.

I would encourage all Australian doctors to complete the survey. If nothing else, it will demonstrate whether I am a statistical anomaly or not.

1 comment:

Barbados Butterfly said...

Okay, you "win" on the AMA survey. Not that anyone's really a winner, as we both well know. Take care.